- The average pool takes 18,000 gallons to fill
- 4 lbs of beef = 18,000 gallons used during the lifespan of the cow
- 1 pair of jeans = 2,000 gallons used in the production process
- 1 bath in a tub = 35 gallons
- $1 of dog food = 200 Gallons to produce
- 1 glass of wine = 38 Gallons
- Between 2004 and 2009 the Clean Water Act was violated over 500,000 times.
- Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the United States, tested positive for trace amounts of narcotics, steroids, household chemicals, birth control, and other pharmaceuticals.
- The Halliburton Loophole exempts Oil and Gas companies from the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Global Water Consumption is expected to increase by 40% over the next ten years.
- The U.N. has stated that by 2025 two-thirds of the world's population will be living in water-stressed conditions.
At Hydrona, it is not only a passion of ours to conserve—we believe it’s our duty to protect our planet. Whether by harvesting rainwater or using low-flow fixtures, we can all do our part to reduce our global water footprint and help protect our planet for future generations. We encourage everyone, corporations and homeowners alike, to actively take steps towards conserving our planet. The whole team at Hydrona is here to do our part to help. Every drop counts.
Copyright © 2020 Hydrona - All Rights Reserved.