Whether you are looking to rehab and extend the life of an existing tank or are looking to prevent corrosion and get the most life out of your new tank; our polyurea coatings provide an economical and long term solution for your needs.
Polyurea is a high-performance sprayed waterproofing material that is ideal for water storage tanks. It can be used in place of a liner, mastic or welding tanks. It is also capable of patching holes in existing tanks.
It is frequently used for flooring, roofing and waterproofing.
Simple Definition – Polyurea is dual component polymer which can be sprayed on a surface to be used as a coating.
• Polyurea is fast setting and allows almost immediate foot traffic.
• Down time is minimized, allowing a system to be back online quickly.
• Our Polyurea NSF-61 Potable Water and USDA approved.
• Can be used to store chemicals, oils and other materials as well.
• Chemical, abrasion and UV resistant.
• Ecologically friendly--low VOC (meets California VOC limits)
• Excellent for repairs--capable of seamlessly patching holes in aging tanks.
• Extremely flexible membrane (+450%)--capable of resisting failure in earthquake prone areas.
• Laboratory studies and the resulting extrapolations assume a lifespan of more than 75 years.
Copyright © 2022 Hydrona - All Rights Reserved.